Problems with your smile aren’t always visible on the surface. When trauma, infection, or disease causes endodontic care to become a requirement, the team at Dion Health is outfitted with the latest tools and techniques to bring you lasting relief.
Endodontic Options We Offer
Tooth pain can sometimes be difficult to pin down. There are a variety of issues and problems that can lead to your discomfort, and many of these issues can be located under the surface of your gums. Endodontic care considers the full structure of your jaw, gums, and teeth. Our team operates using the most advanced techniques and the latest technology, giving us the ability to offer you endodontic care that restores your smile while prioritizing your comfort and relaxation.
- Root canal treatment is an effective way to address infection that can be causing significant pain deep in the tooth.
- Endodontic retreatment may be required if a previous endodontic procedure was not sufficient in addressing your issue.
- Endodontic surgery can be helpful when non-surgical root canal treatment simply isn’t enough to properly find you the relief you’re looking for.
- Injury treatment is sometimes necessary when a traumatic event has caused damage to the underlying structures of the teeth or jaw.
- Dental implants are an effective way to restore a smile that has been impacted by significant disease or trauma that has caused missing teeth.